Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

An Arizona Aviator and Carpet Pilot

You may not know this, but our state does have some noteworthy pilots living right in Northern Arizona.  More specifically, I know of one in Flagstaff, Az.  He is a regular columnist for AOPA Magazine and I just got off the phone with him as I poured my Friday afternoon Screwdriver---it was a long week and well deserved and no I am not flying today or tomorrow.  Greg Brown is one cool dude and shares the same passion for flying and writing as I do---and I can guarantee he is better than me at both. 


Read Greg’s latest Flying Carpet column, “Navajo Pilot,” appearing in the February, 2010 issue of AOPA Flight Training magazine, and see additional photos here.


If you are passionate about flying and love a good read, grab a ride on Greg Brown's Blog, The Flying Carpet. 

Just one questiong Greg. Is it shag or low pile??  Great job!

No comments: